Newbie Here with a couple of questions

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am new to this but have owned the Phantom 1 for a few years but with work commitments have never had it out the box etc.
Well that's changed and I have managed to make some time and have had it out the box and have done a little flying, with some success.

However I am guessing the Firmware is a little out of date and needs updating, I have seen some U Tube video's that talk about plugging a USB lead into the Controller, (Mine is an SR6) However there is no Micro USB connection on the inside of my Controller, I have posted a Photo to Show it. Any help on upgrading the Firmware would be appreciated.

The second question is,
I also have a Walkera G-2D Brushless Gimbal that has never been fitted (Still Boxed) Is there any advice and tips on fitting this and also I don't seem to have a Pitch Lever for the Gimbal on my Controller I am guessing these can be brought separately and retro fitted so any advice with this as well.

Thanks in Advance
James

Attachments

• 2016-08-26 13.46.53.jpg
    2016-08-26 13.46.53.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 304
Reactions: Suhail78
for a few years! MAN, i couldn't wait to get mine up in the air the second i got her home!

I know, New Baby and starting a new business it just took all my time, but now looking to have some fun with the Drone, Get to grips with the 1 and maybe look at upgrading, want to be happy with this first though.

You are definitely going to have fun, these things are amazing. Enjoy and be safe!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik