Newbie from Western Australia.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, had my P3A for 12 months now and love it. Been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now and am impressed with the amount of information and expert help available here. Thought it was time to say hello [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Merobb61 .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

G'day Merobb61 from Melbourne!

I too had been lurking for months and joined up today [emoji41]

I'm very jealous of the shots you must be getting in WA. The scenery is incredible over there!

Have you got an Instagram account? I'd love to have a look.
My instagram is: dopebeat
Check it out and I'd love any feedback you can offer.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Merobb61
Hey Dza, yeah we have huge wide open spaces here in WA. Currently we are in Kalgoorlie-boulder, unfortunately very close to Kalgoorlie-boulder airport so have to drive a few k's atm to fly safe. Be moving on after new year though so more opportunities should open up.

Sent from my SGP311 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Dza
PS, the goldfields around Kalgoorlie-boulder are are bit boring as far as photographic opportunities are concerned, been working here for ten years and just retired. Probably head up to the Kimberley in the new year, awesome scenery up there.

Sorry Dza, don't have Instagram atm, been concentrating more on just having fun and flying safely. Will get more into the photography and video side in the new year

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.