NEWBIE FROM UK

Reaction score
A big hello from uk, I have been flying RC for a year, I started with the view to get a camera quad, so two weeks ago today I purchased a P3P, very easy to fly, just waiting for good weather in uk to get some decent photos and vids.

Hi Wallyboy, That name brings all sorts of thoughts to me. :)

Yup, the weather here in Wales has not been good for flying either, wind, rain, fog etc, so with that as well as other things in life taking up time I haven't flown my P3P since November. Just topped the batteries up a few times and kept the firmware up to date. Actually, I never flew on the previous firmware. o_O

Although I bought the machine for a couple of video projects I was working on, I did also do some videos of my son on his weekend sportscar track days. So I'll probably do some more of those when the weather gets warmer. I hate standing around in the cold.

Lol......love your thoughts on wallyboy.

I am hoping to get some time in,flying
On way home after work today,
The few flights I have had so far I am really enjoying thepP3P, so much potential.

A big hello from uk, I have been flying RC for a year, I started with the view to get a camera quad, so two weeks ago today I purchased a P3P, very easy to fly, just waiting for good weather in uk to get some decent photos and vids.
Welcome to the forum, Wallyboy. What part of the UK do you hale from?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4