Newbie from Stratford Ontario

Reaction score
New phantom 3 standard owner. Have only flown it once since purchase. Read all the instructions, read a ton of forum posts, and watched a lot of videos. All excellent information. Had an interference problem during short, low flight. Return to home did not work and had to slow down and land it manually. Minor flip over, no damage. Upon thinking about it I believe it to be the magnets in the coat I was wearing. Once the weather improves I'll wear a different coat and learn to fly my unit. Thanks for listening, excited to get it airborne again.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

If you continue to experience that issue, please create a new thread in the P3S forum with the details and we'll be happy to help. You could also try viewing your flight log here if you'd like to analyze it yourself.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

If you continue to experience that issue, please create a new thread in the P3S forum with the details and we'll be happy to help. You could also try viewing your flight log here if you'd like to analyze it yourself.
Thank you for the heads up and the reply. It's obvious reading the posts how much this community cares about helping everyone out.

You said the RTH didn't work. How close to home were you when you tried. There is a minimum distance that the bird had to be from home before RTH will engage. Indies that min, it just autolands.

Welcome to the forum Buzz .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers