Newbie from PA

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm not only new to this hobby but to forums as well. Please excuse my ignorance. My neighbor and I both bought P3Ss over the holidays and it's frustrating not being able to fly because of the weather. We have everything to learn and are anxious to join the hobby. Hope to be able to contribute in some way in the future.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Phantom Help is great. I've been on your website extensively and also purchased some of your specialty items. It's been very informative to say the least.

I'm happy to hear it has been helpful for you :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hi everyone. I'm not only new to this hobby but to forums as well. Please excuse my ignorance. My neighbor and I both bought P3Ss over the holidays and it's frustrating not being able to fly because of the weather. We have everything to learn and are anxious to join the hobby. Hope to be able to contribute in some way in the future.

I know the feeling. It's either been too cold, too wet, or too windy. I finally got out to fly it yesterday and today my wife got a chance to fly hers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers