Newbie from Orlando

Ahh, the unboxing..good times.
Like said above, do not use CSC to stop the motors when you land. Just use left stick held down.
Let us know how your first flight goes. I love to hear how great the reaction always is.
Welcome!

MB

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ahh, the unboxing..good times.
Like said above, do not use CSC to stop the motors when you land. Just use left stick held down.
Let us know how your first flight goes. I love to hear how great the reaction always is.
Welcome!

MB

Awesome thanks. Yea im trying to forget that the CSC exist. Ive had it for about 2 days now and all i have been doing is reading the manual looking at videos and i also updated the P3P to its latest firmware. Hopefully i fly it tomorrow...(if the weather Gods allow)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Don't forget you can fly with the sim to get used to some of the flight modes.
Also, it is highly recommended, by those that repair phantom 3 P's for a living, to place a fan in front of your bird when it is powered on for long periods of time inside. Like firmware updates, sim flying, etc. they say that the heat generated in the gimbal can burn the gimbal/camera board out. Better safe than sorry as I see it. Especially because you can not buy just the board, you end up needing an entire camera. DJI does not sell just the board, so they are very difficult to come by..$$$

Don't forget you can fly with the sim to get used to some of the flight modes.
Also, it is highly recommended, by those that repair phantom 3 P's for a living, to place a fan in front of your bird when it is powered on for long periods of time inside. Like firmware updates, sim flying, etc. they say that the heat generated in the gimbal can burn the gimbal/camera board out. Better safe than sorry as I see it. Especially because you can not buy just the board, you end up needing an entire camera. DJI does not sell just the board, so they are very difficult to come by..$$$

**** i didn't know that but makes sense. I will definitely keep that in mind and thanks for tip..

Reactions: MasterBlaster
When you decide you want more distance, the wind surfer is the best bang for your buck.
Gave me 1/3rd more distance. More in some scenarios (doubled)
When you are ready PM me and I'll send you a nice set I have.
I went with an antenna mod about a month after I got mine (Feb, so I can't use them anymore.
I'll donate them if you like :)
Also, what device will you be flying with?

When you decide you want more distance, the wind surfer is the best bang for your buck.
Gave me 1/3rd more distance. More in some scenarios.
When you are ready PM me and I'll send you a nice set I have.
I went with an antenna mod about a month after I got mine (Feb, so I can't use them anymore.
I'll donate them if you like :)

Hell yeah i would definitely like it. Thanks bro

Pm me your address and I'll get them out in the am

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members