Newbie from NE FL

Reaction score
I am not new to RC and have had a chance to crash plenty of birds leaning orientation. I have been drooling over DJI products for a couple of years now but never could justify laying down the coin. I have a little bit of experience with Go Pro Hero and iMovie. Both have been used to record and edit some personal adventures as well as family memories. Well to my pleasant surprise my wife gave me a P3S for Christmas. All I can say is WOW!!! The technology in this package blows my mind, I am amazed that this is considered "entry level". I am excited to now be a part of this community and have so much to learn. By the looks of it I have found an excellent resource to so. Hopefully as I progress I will be able to contribute a thing or two as well.

Reactions: ObiDon
Welcome from the opposite corner of the country... and welcome to the circus. Lots of good information here... and a few "interesting" personalities. I'm a fairly new P3P pilot and am as pleasantly surprised as you as to the technology. Makes aerial filming pretty easy!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic