Newbie First Post & Pic

Reaction score
Hi all,

Couldn't find a New Member section so i'm posting my first post here (admins please feel free to move my post if there is one).

After much research, video watching, forum reading and patience, my wonderful girlfriend bought me a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ for Christmas 2014 :D

I've been flying RC Planes and Helicopters for around 8 years. Over the years, i've strapped my mobile to planes before the likes of GoPro, attached a GoPro when they came out but now with the vision+, getting videos and photos from the sky has never been better! Based in North Wales, I'm lucky to be able to fly on the beach when it's quiet and fortunate to live in a rural area with a couple of acres where most of my flying is done :)

The forum has already given me much information and I look forward to gaining more.

Here's one of my first photos from my copter in the back garden. My signature is what you see if pointing in the opposite direction

Welcome to the forum, rhysvins! Continue to share images of Wales with us, have fun, and fly responsibly!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20