Newbie FAQs

Reaction score
Is there a link to frequently asked questions by new comers into the drone community? Perhaps collecting all the questions and posting them into one post will assist may alleviate the burden of the vets having to readdress the same topics time and time again...

Welcome Michael, it would be nice. That topic has been brought up just the other day too :D the best thing I can recommend is to try to understand the Manuel & ask questions. Most are really helpful. There is a PDF running around that is a summary guide. It is very helpful. I can't link it from my tablet. If you pm me , I will be happy to email it to you. It is well written with many links to helpful & useful products. Happy New Year, Larry

Or just ask...yeah...someone might get pissy, but...screw em.

Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about it. Ask any question, that you may have and we will help. We will also deal with anyone that may be nasty. They are the minority and if they keep treating new members that way, they won't be around much longer anyway!

Guys, thanks. I've checked the stickies, looking to actually create one that's useful to all new flyers. Title it "if you're new to flying the phantom, read here first" or something along those lines.

I don't have any particular questions, but a place where I could read others questions and the best answer(s) from the masses might help everyone, after all, that's partially why this forum was created, right?

dirkclod said:
CarlJ said:
Or just ask...yeah...someone might get pissy, but...screw em.
I hope ya didn't take that as pissy I was just saying that as a lot of new folks don't know what or where they are :shock: The stickies

No way man, not you. I was talking about they, aka them, aka you-gotta-watch-them-cause-they're-tricky, aka the man. ;)

michael.reynolds1775 said:
Is there a link to frequently asked questions by new comers into the drone community? Perhaps collecting all the questions and posting them into one post will assist may alleviate the burden of the vets having to readdress the same topics time and time again...
An interesting idea. But there is just so much with these devices that before you know it the area would be so full of information one would spend a great amount of time just searching for it. Then when not found, you would have to ask anyway.
As for nasty people, just put them on ignore and you don't have to see what they wrote.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic