Newbie Case Confusion

Reaction score
I apologize if this question has already been asked and discussed in the forums. I am very new here. However, I have a new drone and want to properly protect it. (I will not be checking it on to an airplane) There are several really nice cases on Amazon for about $169.00 American. However, most of the cases I find advertised here on the forum are around $200.00 American. Would someone please recommend a reasonably priced case for my Phantom 3 Advanced?

Welcome to the forum

There is a search function at the top of the page, you will probably find the answer to most queries to questions there

In fact there is a current thread on cases and back packs check it out

jcmarathon, you can find a list of the most commonly used Phantom 3 cases here.

I must be missing something. It appears the thread is nothing more than advertisements for cases.......not recommendation from members. I will search again. I may have missed something. Thank you for your post.

It's a list of cases that members here commonly recommend. All cases are different. Some work better for specific purposes. Others meet someone's intended budget. That results in a lengthy list of commonly used cases. You should pick the case that meets your needs best.

I think the Go Professional and Microraptor Pro cases are the best (in that order). I own both and would buy either again in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much! I had narrowed it down to the Microraptor Pro. Even though one can purchase a case for about $40 less this one seems to be of high quality and capable of protecting my new investment. Thanks again!

It's a nice case. I only choose the Go Professional over it because the case itself seems to be a little better in quality (not as flimsy in some areas). I think both would protect the Phantom equally well though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers