Newbie battery question

Please Contact @dji support for further instructions...

RedHotPoker

As a non drone owner I'm going to take a wild guess and say you didn't move far enough to get the miles per battery to increase. Again non owners opinion

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

As a non drone owner I'm going to take a wild guess and say you didn't move far enough to get the miles per battery to increase. Again non owners opinion

Just out of curiosity, being a non drone owner, why are you on this site? No disrespect, just wondering why one would be perusing this site? Hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: Sagebrush
Mine is supposed to arrive by Friday.

Mine is supposed to arrive by Friday.

Oh, cool. Good luck with it. Don't let all the problems you read about here get to you. Remember how many of these things are out there and realize that the number of complaints is very small compared to the total. This site is a good place for information. Again, good luck.

Thanks! I believe that between this site and the numerous videos I've watched in the past month are sufficient enough to say I could do a nice first flight. I just need to make sure the month of build up anticipation doesn't explode.[emoji12] I have test ran a friends Phantom 1 and after stupidly attempting first flight indoors with the least amount of knowledge possible and them not around. I really know these things are NOT ready to fly out of the box as intended. Thanks for being another contributor to my greater knowledge!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks! I believe that between this site and the numerous videos I've watched in the past month are sufficient enough to say I could do a nice first flight. I just need to make sure the month of build up anticipation doesn't explode.[emoji12] I have test ran a friends Phantom 1 and after stupidly attempting first flight indoors with the least amount of knowledge possible and them not around. I really know these things are NOT ready to fly out of the box as intended. Thanks for being another contributor to my greater knowledge!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I am new to the drone sport but have been flying RC for years. The best advice I can give is don't over think it. Just go out and have fun and remember if you feel like you are getting into trouble just let go of both sticks and relax. Good look.

I have never seen that many flags on any of my batteries.

Here is a 7 min flight (Battery 3)

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Here is a 11 min flight (Battery 3)

Here is flight from Sunday (Battery 1)
At 13 mins I had a warning of low battery, activated RTH.
It never made it back, there was a unknown headwind on return.
Retrieved it, camera / gimbal damage of coarse. Headed to California today. It won't be in the air.

I have talked to them on the phone 3 times in 24 hrs. The first was to get the RMA #. The guy never read back my email address, he had it wrong. So I call back 4 hours later, because of no email. This guy fixed it. This morning I go to print out the shipping label and somebody had entered zip as 91031 instead of 97031. So it looked like I was in Pasadena, Ca. Called again, waiting for a new FedEx label.o_O

Added: It has been 4 hours since they said they would send me a knew label, I call again (This makes 4 calls on trying to get a label). They say its fixed in the system, your just waiting for the label. I say yes, when should I get it? Answer, that could take up to 24 hrs, its just like creating a new return. I have FedEx distribution center a mile away. I think their ground truck leaves with in 1-2 hrs.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, being a non drone owner, why are you on this site? No disrespect, just wondering why one would be perusing this site? Hope you enjoy it.

I too was here before I actually received my P3A doing research before the buy as well as boning up on info and logistics prior to first flight. So don't diss someone who doesn't have a drone for being here on a drone site. Not every non-drone owner is a troll.

I too was here before I actually received my P3A doing research before the buy as well as boning up on info and logistics prior to first flight. So don't diss someone who doesn't have a drone for being here on a drone site. Not every non-drone owner is a troll.

Like I said, no disrespect was intended. I was just curious what brought a non drone owner to cruise these pages. I wasn't dissing you when I asked and I don't think the statement sounded like it was meant to do so. I'm sorry if you felt that way. I even said I hope you enjoy it. Not sure why you seem to be coming at me with an attitude?

The way you worded it here in this thread seemed like you were questioning his presence here. I apologize if I took the meaning incorrectly.

The way you worded it here in this thread seemed like you were questioning his presence here. I apologize if I took the meaning incorrectly.

No, I truly was just curious. No ill intent or anything. Just wonder what would make one cruise these sites if they are a non owner? Maybe It was worded a little off, but there was nothing ill intended. I am a newbie myself. All is cool. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl