NewBee

Reaction score
Hi Hi. I am new to the whole drone thing. Found this forum while trying to find some answers about my new Phantom 3 4k. Now that I am here the amount of questions seem insurmountable. Everything from which is better DJI GO or LITCHI to where is the instruction MANUAL for DJI GO? It has been easier to talk to the local hospitals and get the FAA crap done.

So... HI

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Paddy .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome aboard PaddyDelmar. Personally I've only used Dji go, and there is tutorials in the top right hand corner of the app that helped me out. Have fun, and fly safe.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

welcome. Start with DJI Go...get very proficient on it before buying Litchi. Youtube has hundreds of videos on how to
do everything with your bird. Litchi is, in my opinion, an advanced program...you can sit in your easy chair, plot a mission,
then go outside and run it....but you have to be right or else you've lost your investment in the expensive plastic toy. To see
what Litchi can do, their is a guy on this forum Dirty Bird who has posted incredible videos -here's one :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
But he'll tell you, it took about 100 flights over a long time just to get it right. Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31