Newbee in this sport needs a bit help :)

Reaction score
Hi all :) This is my first post, and today was my first flight, so...Hi community, you seem like a nice people :)

I just purchased following setup (used), for 200 euros, just to try how it is to fly a drone...i don`t know anything about this sport, but after first flight, i wanna go further. I got addicted

Further means: goggles which will be compatible with my setup, and compatible with future upgrades - new drone. I wanna go faster, further, and make insane nature videos with mounted Gopro.

I would be grateful if somebody could provide me with good links where communication parts are explained, so I could figure out which parts are universal, compatible with other drones, and best user-side practices. I respect your time, so I prefer putting my time into reading useful tutorials and links you came across, instead of asking retarded questions. I`m tech-freak and electricity engineer, hopefully I could figure most of it.

Setup I have is following...

1. Phantom 2, basic i think
2. H3-3D gimball
3. IOSO mini OSD thing mounted inside of P2
4. Transmitter board glued on the bottom of P2
5. Immersiom RC receiver
6. Fieldview 777 display, with battery (for both it and receiver)
7. Standard remote, with mounted control for H3-3D, 3 batteries and sh*tload of flat cables and adapters

Mine GoPro Hero4 Black is mounted to it. For now, speed is good....but I am looking for a ways to ease visual control

"Phantom help and tips " just search and click on the p2 tab at the top. I tried to copy the link but no go,,,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z