Newbee here!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Literally just got into this flying thing 3 days ago....I am absolutely loving it!! :p

My brain is almost fried trying to learn all the terms and phrases so please bear with me on the following, which I'm sure to most is a very boring question.

As mentioned i purchased a p2 with h3-3d gimbal 3 days ago. I am now wanting to get fpv. I've opted for the black pearl monitor kit but not sure if I need both the iosd mini & immersion rc or if I can just used one or the other to Transmit video from my gopro?

Pls help my brain.

Thanks in advance.
Ryan

You need both, the iosd mini sends info thru your immersion transmiter along with video from gopro in other words, iosd mini alone wont send any video to your monitor

Sana

You need the immersion RC to transmit the video. The iosd will overlay flight parameter details on top of the video to your black pearl (height, speed, number of gps sats etc). So you dont have to use the iosd unless you want this information overlayed on your black pearl.
If using the iosd and immersionRC then you connect the video out to the iosd then from iosd to the immersionRC tx.
p.s. It won't overlay the iosd flight parameters onto the actual video recorded on your gopro, just to the feed to your black pearl.

OH and my advice is take advantage of the foe list. There are some first class twits on here but the overall majority are great people.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4