Newbe

Reaction score
Hello. Just purchased a phantom 3 standard but having trouble getting started. Is there anyone out there that can help me get started. . Is there a place to fly these in the Edmonton area
Thankyou

What exactly do you need help with?

Hello. Thank you for your response. My cel says disconnected but there is no USB port in the controller only a small port for charging. My controller has only one antenna not 2 . Would this connect wirelessly

Hello. Thank you for your response. My cel says disconnected but there is no USB port in the controller only a small port for charging. My controller has only one antenna not 2 . Would this connect wirelessly
Yip WiFi...one antenna part sounds unusual....did you get quick start Guide with it

Reactions: rc guy
Yes the quick start says connect
1492125654362174915181.jpg
do you have the WiFi set up on your device,,,,phone or tabletalso need Internet connection to activation

I tried it out in the country away from wifi should I set it up at home with wifi for the first time
Yes you will need to do this or it never go:)if you watch utube clip on first time activation you be sorted...

Just want to thank everyone for the help but unfortunately it was a lemon. I took it back to the hobby shop and they couldn't get it to work so they gave me a new one and helped me set it up to my cel phone

Just want to thank everyone for the help but unfortunately it was a lemon. I took it back to the hobby shop and they couldn't get it to work so they gave me a new one and helped me set it up to my cel phone
Awsome mate in the air at last good to hear ..bloody lemons,,,take care and enjoy:):):):):)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic