Newbe, need advice

Reaction score
Received my phantom 2 yesterday. Put it together as per instruction video. No problems, start up and compass calibration went fine. As this unit doesn't come with a camera mount and as I also have an older GoPro 2 I bought a damping rubber mount that I had to slightly modify to make it work with the phantom mounting holes and the GoPro standard WP case. Got it all together and as I stated on another post, I experience excessive wobbling of the camera, to the point of it not being able to get a stable video picture. It will take good stills though. That is one of my problems. 2nd problem is I cannot get the phantom to be recognized in the assistant app on my Mac. It keeps asking me to log in and although I have an account it will not log me in. It also wants me to connect to another network though I do not know what network it is asking for. Problem 3, how do I balance the props on the P2 as there is no hole through it, I have not been able to locate any type of balancer for them. Any help?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj