Newb: Dynamic Return To Home?

Reaction score
The Phantom 4 manual mentions a Dynamic Return to home function but it doesn't appear on my DJI Go app as it shows in the manual. Is there some trick to enabling this feature?

Thanks in advance for your help.

...I take it then that the Phantom 4 isn't intended to have this feature? I'm looking at the Phantom 4 User Manual V1.0 2016.01.

Thanks for your response.

I've never heard of such a feature. Perhaps it's a typo in an older version of the manual?

It was a thing with the P2 and Inspire series, it's oddly missing from the Phantom 3 & 4 for some reason. Just update your home point manually if you move from location to location. I don't know of any way to enable it in DJI Go.

It was a thing with the P2 and Inspire series, it's oddly missing from the Phantom 3 & 4 for some reason.
I guess you're referring to the "dynamic home point" feature? I'm not sure if that's what the OP is referring to.

I don't see it in the manual I linked above. Can you post a screenshot?
and
I can't copy and paste that for some ?? reason.

Anyway. look at Version 1.2 which is the latest version of P4 manual It is right there on Page 44

Here's page 44 of the current manual:

Page44.jpg

As bradbrok pointed out above, dynamic home point is not a feature of the P4. The home point can only be manually reset.

dynamic refers to returning home wherever the pilot is. RTH will always return to take off coordinates, even if you and the rc moves from position. Dynamic will return to whatever position you are with the rc.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj