New WiFi Old Question

Reaction score
I hate to bring this up again but I honestly lost track of the final "To Do's" on the new WiFi unit. The one with all the holes in it. I bricked my WiFi transmitter by doing something totally stupid. Totally my fault because I am so bored here in CT with all this sub-zero weather and 3 feet of snow. So I have the new unit and am wondering if I am supposed to apply the arctic silver on this one as I did on the original one. OR, did DJI get it right this one time?

Like I said I hate to repeat a forum posting but I just cannot track down what exactly is the best practice on this one.

I believe the general consensus is to do it regardless of version. I have not done mine (yet) but plan to. And yes, this weather has to go (NY here)

I think DJI have been adding heat transfer compound to all new WIFI modules, so you shouldn't need to do anything.

I have a late model v2 without the holes in the WIFI module. When I opened it I found it was already well treated with copious amounts of white goo.

TuT said:
I think DJI have been adding heat transfer compound to all new WIFI modules, so you shouldn't need to do anything.

I have a late model v2 without the holes in the WIFI module. When I opened it I found it was already well treated with copious amounts of white goo.

I stand corrected ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers