New vision app update.

Yea I just noticed this also and really not sure how the app could lower TX power but not gonna try and to see .

Reactions: Mark The Droner
which version are you talking about I have 1.0.61
and had no problem taking my P2v+ out 1.5 miles with a stock controller setup and wind surfer. I did have mod's antennas on the wifi but the stock dipole antenna on the control side. So if they did anything maybe boosted it. I had full sign up to when I flow it out of line of sight.

I'm afraid to even use the Vision app since it bricked so many REs a few months ago. I'm happy with my Litchi...

I'm afraid to even use the Vision app since it bricked so many REs a few months ago. I'm happy with my Litchi...
I like it but it just quits on its own some times. Only other thing is gimbal control. I can't get it to move the gimbal up or down.

Yes the Litchi app seems to crash intermittently. I'm gonna get the better tablet soon and I hope that will solve the problem.

And yes, the gimbal control sucks but it sucks on the Vision app too, IMO. But upgrade to the P2V+ controller and you'll love the gimbal control.

Yes the Litchi app seems to crash intermittently. I'm gonna get the better tablet soon and I hope that will solve the problem.

And yes, the gimbal control sucks but it sucks on the Vision app too, IMO. But upgrade to the P2V+ controller and you'll love the gimbal control.
That maybe my next move to get the newer controller with the wheel and rechargeable battery.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I'm going to mount a three way switch on it ON OFF ON and it will return to default OFF. Will add some resistors and it will work perfectly. So far I used China lever but I don't like it. I can also mount a potentiometer but it will be almost the same ...

With my three way switch it will be very close to upgraded remote (NPVT581).

Reactions: phxbird57
Also see topic:
How does "lower the radio transmitter power" affect operation and range?

Same here, gone over night.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466771088.158103.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4