New Vision app for Android released

I'll test it tomorrow properly but just fiddling with it inside i was able to run 640x480 @30fps without any issues and video seems alot more responsive than before. Looks very promising

Oh h---no!!!!!! No chance in h---! Nope! No way!!!! Venture forward ole early adopters.... I have been burned too many time with DJI firmware/software updates by being one of the early ones to click install. Never, never again.......I'll wait a year or two! I am happy as a pig in poop with 1.38 and ver 1.08 assistant .... Not changing

Noël said:

Didn't know that forum existed! Bless me and my little blinkered Vision world... ;) Although I'm going to be expanding it a little soon, as subscribers to my YouTube channel will know. Which reminds me, I must go and venture into another sub-forum shortly.

To be fair, given the number of sub-forums on here and my two week holiday's worth of catch up reading you're lucky I was only 26 minutes late and not about 3 weeks...

I think I'm going to have to cut my losses and just mark lots as "read" without actually reading it and put up with a few days of being called out on repeats and "already answered that 3 pages back" stuff. :roll:

Pull_Up said:
I've had a few comments on my YouTube channel from users saying this does indeed fix the video issue - 640 is now clean at 30fps...

Excellent... I'm going to upgrade when I get home and take her for a spin. I'll report back.

BTW... I've been toying with the idea of building a 450. I'm going to let you get a decent head start so I can learn from your mistakes. :D Did you see the thread by the forum member who teaches soldering? It's great to have so many different kinds of resources available. I can solder, but I've never attempted to solder anything expensive... I'm sure I can learn a bunch from him and he seems very eager to help out... :) (are you really going to solder, or are you going to leave that to Tom?) :lol: :lol: :lol:

-slinger

Pull_Up said:
I've had a few comments on my YouTube channel from users saying this does indeed fix the video issue - 640 is now clean at 30fps...
Think I'll give it a week or two to shake the bugs out. Seem to have some trust issues with DJ I. :?

grochester said:
Pull_Up said:
Think I'll give it a week or two to shake the bugs out. Seem to have some trust issues with DJ I. :?

There's a lotta that going around... :eek: :shock: :(

I was able to update my Nexus 7 to V 1.0.40 and took her up for a test run. The wind was gusting to just above 30 MPH and swirling, so I didn't go very far, or very high. I had her out to just over 250 feet at 50 feet elevation and at 64x480 @ 30FPS I had absolutely no video problems. It actually looked pretty fluid. At this point I'm fully updated and, though it wasn't a long flight, all seems okay... :)

-slinger

gunslinger said:
grochester said:
Pull_Up said:

There's a lotta that going around... :eek: :shock: :(

I was able to update my Nexus 7 to V 1.0.40 and took her up for a test run. The wind was gusting to just above 30 MPH and swirling, so I didn't go very far, or very high. I had her out to just over 250 feet at 50 feet elevation and at 64x480 @ 30FPS I had absolutely no video problems. It actually looked pretty fluid. At this point I'm fully updated and, though it wasn't a long flight, all seems okay... :)

-slinger
You're a brave man gunslinger. No one can ever accuse you of being all hat, no cowboy. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik