New video zenmuze h3 3d

Bpippin,thanks
Frs,thancks,it s a gopro black edition,1080 60i/s no protune,medium,final cut pro x

Inoxxx said:
Bpippin,thanks
Frs,thancks,it s a gopro black edition,1080 60i/s no protune,medium,final cut pro x

Just tried those settings. Looks way better thanks for posting.

A perfect example how the digital revolution had caught up with the current times. Full HD in everything from phones to cheap toys.... This is a great example of how everyone will become a filmmaker through dumbing processes down and making once complex techniques accessabke by the push of a button the phantom is balls!! You're amateur videos. A cum
Stain... It really goes to show how technology had made it possible
For any lamen to be able to do it.
But in the end it's like giving a monkey a wrench and telling him to fix a car. Sure you can turn bolts- except you can't assemble them into an engine.

That was awesome. I have been debating replacing my vision with a vision+ after seeing some great video footage on here, but this has changed my mind..

I feel i need that h3-3d footage in my life now..

skysteve,

You would be out of your mind not to go with the h3-3d. It is so noticeable on the video quality.. and really not that much more expensive. Hope you get the p2 with gimbal !!

Sorry for my aproximate english
Skysteve,the big advantage for me with the zenmuse h3 3d,is so stable,i have not use the post stabilisation.when you use post stabilisation,the video is less sharp.

What a fantastic video. Thank you for posting and showing what is possible. Makes me so excited to get my P2 with the same set up on Monday. :D

GREAT!!

What editing did you do with Final Cut?

Phantomhost,thanck,especially colors(i accentuated the highlights,more red,colors more warm)in the color adjustement,and the classics exposure,and saturation.

Kelso Kubat said:
A perfect example how the digital revolution had caught up with the current times. Full HD in everything from phones to cheap toys.... This is a great example of how everyone will become a filmmaker through dumbing processes down and making once complex techniques accessabke by the push of a button the phantom is balls!! You're amateur videos. A cum
But in the end it's like giving a monkey a wrench and telling him to fix a car. Sure you can turn bolts- except you can't assemble them into an engine.

are you mad he's better at filming than you?

Kelso Kubat said:

What an odd post.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic