New video fro DroneFly, MUST WATCH!

Now I thought the latest software prevented a Phantom from flying within 5 miles of a Class A or B airport, or at least gave a warning. Most of the Las Vegas strip is certainly within 5 miles of McCarran Field, a Class B airport. Do you think Dronefly didn't know that? Even Wikipedia clearly states that McCarran field is within 8 km (5 miles) of downtown Las Vegas. Or do you think Dronefly ignored its warning?
And do you think any of those buildings are more than 400' high?

ILoveMyDrone27 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aX8MQTbdN0

The editing in this video is off the charts! Being that I do a lot of work similar to this with my Phantom, I thought this was one of the coolest videos I've seen in a long time. What do ya'll think?!
hahahahahaha first time I've ever heard jump cuts being called off the charts.... hahahahahahahahah... and drink more water. :shock:

Great Pumpkin said:
Now I thought the latest software prevented a Phantom from flying within 5 miles of a Class A or B airport, or at least gave a warning. Most of the Las Vegas strip is certainly within 5 miles of McCarran Field, a Class B airport. Do you think Dronefly didn't know that? Even Wikipedia clearly states that McCarran field is within 8 km (5 miles) of downtown Las Vegas. Or do you think Dronefly ignored its warning?
And do you think any of those buildings are more than 400' high?

This video was made with a Phantom 2 and GoPro. You can tell by the video quality. That was why they were able to fly where they did. Plus I'm sure they had flying approval flying at a party like that. Flying at a venue like that would not be allowed otherwise.

Kelso Kubat said:
ILoveMyDrone27 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aX8MQTbdN0

The editing in this video is off the charts! Being that I do a lot of work similar to this with my Phantom, I thought this was one of the coolest videos I've seen in a long time. What do ya'll think?!
hahahahahaha first time I've ever heard jump cuts being called off the charts.... hahahahahahahahah... and drink more water. :shock:

What are you talking about? You can't appreciate a good video when you see one? I was simply stating my thoughts on a video that I thought was well done.

Haters are gana hate. Just wait until the drone police start freaking out that someone flew a drone within 1000 feet of people. SOMEONE COULD OF BEEN KILLED! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Great Pumpkin said:
Now I thought the latest software prevented a Phantom from flying within 5 miles of a Class A or B airport, or at least gave a warning. Most of the Las Vegas strip is certainly within 5 miles of McCarran Field, a Class B airport.

The software prevents you from autoprogramming a course within 5 miles of an airport. You can manually fly your Phantom wherever you want from a software standpoint.

The software prevents you from autoprogramming a course within 5 miles of an airport. You can manually fly your Phantom wherever you want from a software standpoint.
Soon after the announcement that the Phantom software was tuned into the locations of major airports, I powered up my P2V in my yard and got a message on my iPhone screen that I was within the 5 mile limit of an airport and should not fly. To be sure, I live beneath the incoming flight path of small aircraft, 2 miles from a Class C airport. I had no intention of flying over 15 feet, because all I wanted to do was discharge the battery. I have not received the message since, nor have I tried to fly again from my house.

Gizmo3000 said:
Well done!
I have a hot blonde friend who manages there (Drais), I might have to visit. :D

hot blonde? dont believe you until you have pictures. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl