Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

New video fro DroneFly, MUST WATCH!

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by ILoveMyDrone27, May 27, 2014.

1. ILoveMyDrone27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aX8MQTbdN0

The editing in this video is off the charts! Being that I do a lot of work similar to this with my Phantom, I thought this was one of the coolest videos I've seen in a long time. What do ya'll think?!

2. Great Pumpkin

Now I thought the latest software prevented a Phantom from flying within 5 miles of a Class A or B airport, or at least gave a warning. Most of the Las Vegas strip is certainly within 5 miles of McCarran Field, a Class B airport. Do you think Dronefly didn't know that? Even Wikipedia clearly states that McCarran field is within 8 km (5 miles) of downtown Las Vegas. Or do you think Dronefly ignored its warning?
    And do you think any of those buildings are more than 400' high?

3. Kelso Kubat

hahahahahaha first time I've ever heard jump cuts being called off the charts.... hahahahahahahahah... and drink more water. :shock:

4. poostik

I think it needs more cuts and effects. It's too calm for my taste. Not enough movement.

5. pault

Just confirms my prejudice about Vegas - looks like hell on earth - why anyone would want to go there escapes me

6. ILoveMyDrone27

This video was made with a Phantom 2 and GoPro. You can tell by the video quality. That was why they were able to fly where they did. Plus I'm sure they had flying approval flying at a party like that. Flying at a venue like that would not be allowed otherwise.

7. ILoveMyDrone27

What are you talking about? You can't appreciate a good video when you see one? I was simply stating my thoughts on a video that I thought was well done.

8. AmosMoses

Haters are gana hate. Just wait until the drone police start freaking out that someone flew a drone within 1000 feet of people. SOMEONE COULD OF BEEN KILLED! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

9. frigidlight

The software prevents you from autoprogramming a course within 5 miles of an airport. You can manually fly your Phantom wherever you want from a software standpoint.

10. Gizmo3000

Well done!
    I have a hot blonde friend who manages there (Drais), I might have to visit. :D

11. Great Pumpkin

Soon after the announcement that the Phantom software was tuned into the locations of major airports, I powered up my P2V in my yard and got a message on my iPhone screen that I was within the 5 mile limit of an airport and should not fly. To be sure, I live beneath the incoming flight path of small aircraft, 2 miles from a Class C airport. I had no intention of flying over 15 feet, because all I wanted to do was discharge the battery. I have not received the message since, nor have I tried to fly again from my house.

12. thongbong

hot blonde? dont believe you until you have pictures. :D

13. Steelej

The limit is 0.6 miles from a class B airport, 5 miles from class A.

John.