New Video edit

Check out this edit I made. It was my third flight with my new p3s
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not mad considering the white balance was off and too dark.

Reactions: abobroff8
*Bad
Yeah it was really hard to get the settings right because there is so much white and blue and turning it up just made it look like yellow snow. I messed with all the settings and this was the bet I could do.

*Bad
Yeah it was really hard to get the settings right because there is so much white and blue and turning it up just made it look like yellow snow. I messed with all the settings and this was the bet I could do.

So why didn't you adjust it in post? Contrast, brightness, exposure and white balance should be available even in basic editing software today..

I have no knowledge of what d-log is. What video editing system are you using?
D-log is sort of a neutral camera color setting in the Go app.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

RedHotPoker

Video itself was good but would recommend changing the camera exposure setting to compensate for the bright sun and sand. You may even want to fly early in am or late in pm to help with the sun and shadowing. Pro photographers use the light at right times of the day for their advantage. It'll take some time but so will you. Enjoy flying and learning.

I have no knowledge of what d-log is. What video editing system are you using?
D-log is a type of color that the camera shoots. Basically there is no color correction. it stays undersaturated and not vibrant so that it is easier to correct in a video editing software

Also, try 1080p/60fps. Vid's will be smoother than that.
I use 24fps because it gets better video quality and is more cinematic. Almost all movies are at 24fps. I will use higher fps for slo mo but usually I don't need slo mo for phantom footage

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers