new video... and dont "TSK TSK" it just because of where i flew it

Reaction score
This is why I bought my drone, and before you say "that's dangerous what if it fall's on someone" ......

well my response is

"I don't drive but I bet you do, what happens if you crash into someone"

so there :p

hope you enjoy it guys and girls

Last edited:
By the way it's filmed using litchi on waypoint missions (where I had no signal for 6 mins) and filmed on a P3A so god knows how it got upgraded to 4K on YouTube lol

Neon Euc

Reactions: geejdee
They should be more worried about all those cars driving on wrong side of road than your little drone falling on them.

I liked the flight though. What altitude?
Lol loved the comment [emoji23] [emoji23] flew at 90 metres for that one. Done the same with flying over a shopping centre... Really cut it fine on that one lol. It's on YouTube too [emoji4]

Neon Euc

If I crash into someone driving a car I may get fined or prosecuted (if found to be negligent). I will have appropriate insurance to cover damage/injury and likely access to legal representation and coverage if I'm sued.

You fly how you like Neon. I hope you have the financial means to make good if you are unlucky enough to have an incident.

Personally I believe LCMC over populous areas is, to be polite, irresponsible.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Cool tune! \m/,

I bet In Flames would be great for some drone footage! :sunglasses:

I won't tsk tsk. Video looks great. Nice flying man.

I will wonder why you put an apostrophe in the word "falls", though.

Perhap's people 'should ju'st 'stick apo'strophe's in front of every 's ju'st in ca'se!

[emoji104]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If I crash into someone driving a car I may get fined or prosecuted (if found to be negligent). I will have appropriate insurance to cover damage/injury and likely access to legal representation and coverage if I'm sued.

You fly how you like Neon. I hope you have the financial means to make good if you are unlucky enough to have an incident.

Personally I believe LCMC over populous areas is, to be polite, irresponsible.
Coincidentally I'm looking for drone insurance now. It's not required in the UK yet, but as we all know, sometimes the birds can drop out the sky. I'm thinking the same way as you [emoji6]

Neon Euc

I won't tsk tsk. Video looks great. Nice flying man.

I will wonder why you put an apostrophe in the word "falls", though.

Perhap's people 'should ju'st 'stick apo'strophe's in front of every 's ju'st in ca'se!

[emoji104]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thanks for the comment [emoji6] my bad spelling and grammer is from my school... That's my story and I'm sticking with it [emoji14]

Neon Euc

which one do I need to cover basic insurance? not to sure
Screenshot (31).png

Reactions: Nivek
The second one down. The first is for membership of the FPVUK club but membership is not needed if you just need the insurance.
thanks :) is that the one your on, and does it cover insurance for repairs ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4