NEW Version of P2V now Shipping from B&H

According to the B&H site, the MFG# is CP.PT.000041 and my order shows that same number. Does anyone know if that's the new or old MFG#?

BigPig said:
According to the B&H site, the MFG# is CP.PT.000041 and my order shows that same number. Does anyone know if that's the new or old MFG#?

That's the SKU# from the packing slip of mine (from B&H), ordered 7-Jan-2014, received (in California) 13-Jan. I'm trying to confirm whether the OP, who said B&H told him they had P2Vs with "a new stock number", might have this number or something new (indicating whether my P2V is "old" or "new"). :)

My P24 was ordered from B&H on 11/24. Here are the relevant SKUs from the order:
DJI PHANTOM VISION
B&H# DJPV : Mfr# CPPT000041

Is this thread for real?

Purchased mine from bh Dec 29... received Jan 6th. No external usb. Is there a real issue with these bh units?
My serial ends in 639
Just completed soft/firm updates and calibrations. Haven't even flown this thing yet... quite bummed to read this thread.

Re: NEW Version of P2V now Shipping from B&H

Andy no worries. I only sent my P2V back for exchange because of an issue with the camera at night. It would have pixels lit up for no apparent reason. The thing was flawless otherwise and I already miss it! I wouldn't worry about any "new" models even if that comment from the OP is true. I'm sure the only difference is the USB port on the outside of the TX and honestly how often are you going to be updating the firmware on the TX?

I sent my first Vision back to B&H just over a week ago due to softness on both sides of the still pictures. (center of frame was nice and crisp) I just received the New Vision on the 16th. The Video was fine but the stills were terribly noisy. The noise was worse than any point and shoot I have ever used. (not to mention my DSLRS) so this one is going back also. The USB port is still on the inside by the way.

My original order (Jan 2) showed "B&H# DJPV : Mfr# CPPT000041". Their site now shows "B&H # DJPV ■ Mfr # CP.PT.000041" Might the "dots" separating elements of the number be the "slightly different stock number" in the B & H system?

reynoldsyoung said:
My original order (Jan 2) showed "B&H# DJPV : Mfr# CPPT000041". Their site now shows "B&H # DJPV ■ Mfr # CP.PT.000041" Might the "dots" separating elements of the number be the "slightly different stock number" in the B & H system?

Very unlikely...

But they may have started to use that new formatting because the new revision uses the dots\spacing (but w/ different numbers or letters).

osen007 said:
semaj said:
Isn't it wild how something as simple as flying this device ignites that something in everyone? I have yet to read about ANYONE who has flown the P2V and didn't totally enjoy it...

Noting like the first flight of 1200 bucks and your heart is jumping out of your chest. lol

Amen to that brutha! Hallelujah!

After the S/N number on mine, which begins with PH, it says V 1.4.
It arrived on the 9th of January. I ordered it from a place in CA, and I got it in two days.

If I look at the S/N on the P2V itself it starts with PH and has v. 1.4 at the end. The crazy thing is if I look on the box the P2V's S/N is different, like completely different and starts with AK. Wouldn't they, shouldn't they be the same?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I sent DJI this email yesterday:

"Hey, guys!

I purchased a P2V from B & H on 1/7. In my initial uses, I found bad connection solder and a camera that is fuzzy and blurry in some instances. I am returning the unit to B & H for a replacement.

I am told you guys have a new version with these things corrected and with a USB port on the outside of the transmitter. What is the part/model number on this new improved version so I can be sure I am getting the latest one?

The unit did fly very well and I will be delighted to get these minor problems fixed!!"

No answer yet!

reynoldsyoung said:
I sent DJI this email yesterday:

"Hey, guys!

I purchased a P2V from B & H on 1/7. In my initial uses, I found bad connection solder and a camera that is fuzzy and blurry in some instances. I am returning the unit to B & H for a replacement.

I am told you guys have a new version with these things corrected and with a USB port on the outside of the transmitter. What is the part/model number on this new improved version so I can be sure I am getting the latest one?

The unit did fly very well and I will be delighted to get these minor problems fixed!!"

No answer yet!

I'm interested to see if they reply. Let us know. I am waiting on my replacement from B&H as well.

I think they are all 1.4. Mine was a preorder and is v1.4. As another member posted, the s/n on box doesn't match the one the vision. :lol:

My replacement is shipping today... Got confirmation email... The MFr: # is different than the one I received on Jan. 2nd... My original order showed the following...

DJI PHANTOM VISION

My new order shows:

DJI PHANTOM VISION
B&H# DJPV : Mfr# 999838

Not sure if this means anything or not...

semaj said:
My replacement is shipping today... Got confirmation email... The MFr: # is different than the one I received on Jan. 2nd... My original order showed the following...

DJI PHANTOM VISION

My new order shows:

DJI PHANTOM VISION
B&H# DJPV : Mfr# 999838

Not sure if this means anything or not...

Interesting. I'm anxiously awaiting mine as well. As soon as I get a ship email I will post my numbers as well.

Just shipped mine back today for a replacement due to wifi connectivity issues. I probably won't get the confirmation email until early next week or so.

BigPig said:
Just shipped mine back today for a replacement due to wifi connectivity issues. I probably won't get the confirmation email until early next week or so.

Good luck. They received mine Friday of last week and it's end of day Tuesday and I still didn't get a notification they are sending the new one.

I just shipped my Phantom Vision back today also to B&H. They told me it would take about two and a half weeks before I receive my new one. I hope DJI updated the the controller and put he usb on the outside of it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4