new user with some simple questions - I hope

Reaction score
Hi guys i have been reading for a while and took the plunge and brought myself the Phantom 2 vision Plus
WOW what a toy have flown a little before and found this simple, fun and scary all wrapped into one device
I have got some practice in video is here http://vimeo.com/101150458

My questions
1. is the home point the place it secured GPS?
2. RTH - i have tested this with turning off the remote works well but how does the s1 switch work? (not able to find this in the manual)
3. Height i have only been able to hit around 250mtrs height before i lose control signal i was expecting a little more height. i have adjusted the remote via software for FCC do i need to also change the screws on the phisical control. ( i do get the 2 beeps on power on) clean area and it was straight up i have also changed the height limits to 800mtrs in the software.

Thanks in advance and i look forward to many hours of playing

Straight above you is worst place

To get max height send phantom about 300 feet horizontally from you.
Turn phantom so side is facing you(phantoms antennas are on its side)
Point transmitter antenna straight to sky
Keep range extender top pointed directly at phantom entire time

Strength of transmitter control signal is on sides of transmitter antenna, not tip

Hi guys i have been reading for a while and took the plunge and brought myself the Phantom 2 vision Plus
WOW what a toy have flown a little before and found this simple, fun and scary all wrapped into one device
I have got some practice in video is here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My questions
1. is the home point the place it secured GPS?
2. RTH - i have tested this with turning off the remote works well but how does the s1 switch work? (not able to find this in the manual)
3. Height i have only been able to hit around 250mtrs height before i lose control signal i was expecting a little more height. i have adjusted the remote via software for FCC do i need to also change the screws on the phisical control. ( i do get the 2 beeps on power on) clean area and it was straight up i have also changed the height limits to 800mtrs in the software.

Thanks in advance and i look forward to many hours of playing
Height...250. -800 metres??? Surely mean distance.
Height limited to 120m if yr sensible

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers