New user - p3 or p4?

Reaction score
Hi there! New user here from CT. A friend recommended this brand of drone to me so I'm checking into the idea of getting a p3 or a p4. To those who have already taken the plunge, are you happy with which you chose? Aside from more $$$, are there features to the p4 that I actually "need" or would be sorry I didn't spend the extra for? I'm leaning towards a p3p used, preferably with all the extras, and have been lurking in the classified section.

Thanks in advance for the help!

get p3p you will be very happy I flew a p4 wasn't that impressed with it being a p3a owner wasn't to much of a difference

What's the real difference anyway? Looked like some GPS functionality and that was about it.

sport mode also has active track I flew in sport mode was fun but didn't think was worth that much more money and also obstacle avoidance well seen first hand it work but sometimes didn't

will go 1650 feet up but not allowed get the p3p add a dbs mod on rc for 110 dollars and you can fly some really crazy distance

Last edited:
I would buy the p3p, the camera is exactly the same and except for some extra features such as active tracking and anti-collision there isn't much different.

Be noticed that it's currently the 10th anniversary sale check the huge discounts on the official DJI website using this link: http://click.dji.com/HWrNT5fGsurK0cxL
Hurry up! It is a limited offer, the prices will rise soon!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr