New update, yellow flashing light, tried everything

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post and I've looked everywhere for the solution. I updated my phantom 3a through the app and it downloaded, but then got the yellow flashing lights and a lost signal. I still have the camera view through the app, but no control. Ive tried everything from different batteries to turning off then on, downloaded the latest firmware from dji and it didnt work. now i cant even reformat my sd card on my Mac. I am really at a loss. i even tried the imu cal and that didnt even cal. any help would be appreciated as i am trying to take this to the mountains tomorrow.

It's not possible to update the P3A through the app, so it's likely you missed some steps somewhere. Try updating the firmware again by following these instructions.

It's not possible to update the P3A through the app, so it's likely you missed some steps somewhere. Try updating the firmware again by following these instructions.

Ok yeah so that update in the app was just for the controller. I just need to figure out how to get my sd card formatted and get the bin file from the zip file.

You got it. Just follow the instructions at my link above. You can format the memory card in the DJI GO app or just open it on your computer and delete all of the files.

You got it. Just follow the instructions at my link above. You can format the memory card in the DJI GO app or just open it on your computer and delete all of the files.

I couldnt figure out why it wouldnt let me delete the files already on there so i just ran and got a new one. did the install, now the phantom is flashing yellow and doing a D-D-D-D sound on repeat. is that normal? is it working?

See step #10 in my instructions. That's what your Phantom should be doing. Ignore everything else (e.g. the flashing yellow lights).

See step #10 in my instructions. That's what your Phantom should be doing. Ignore everything else (e.g. the flashing yellow lights).

Ah it was that double d that threw me off. Thanks a lot for the great info I will let you know shortly if it works!

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I've looked everywhere for the solution. I updated my phantom 3a through the app and it downloaded, but then got the yellow flashing lights and a lost signal. I still have the camera view through the app, but no control. Ive tried everything from different batteries to turning off then on, downloaded the latest firmware from dji and it didnt work. now i cant even reformat my sd card on my Mac. I am really at a loss. i even tried the imu cal and that didnt even cal. any help would be appreciated as i am trying to take this to the mountains tomorrow

I had same issue with my bird after the latest update. Spent hours trying to get answers tried everything. Wat worked for me was hitting the link controller in thr dji go app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik