New update with POI, Orbit in 2 weeks

Reaction score
I thought cOps (one guy on this forun) never lies (his words). I bet cops lie like crazy. You know cops.
Ok, back to business. I met DJI guys today on weddings in my home city. We had a long conversation with them between flights. So from their words, we will see new update in two weeks from now with all great features like POI, Follow me, Orbit, etc. They were tested one of my phantom pro with 1.1.9 (I have two P3P). They strongly recommended to fly on DJI GO and never ever try to fly with RC on 1.1.9 and quad on 1.3.2.

That is it for now. I think I will get a beta firmware tomorrow, they promised if I send them shots from that wedding. I said only in exchange - beta upgrade first, videos and photos after ))) Some pics to confirm, that it is not my imagination.

122.jpg
123.jpg

While it appears that you have something to back up the claim and while I appreciate the post.... as I've always said, updates will be released when they are released. Don't put much weight into any prediction.

Sweet, hope the android version will come aswell.
- Lag
- Over exsposure warning
- all the other new features

That would be cool!

That would index be great, must say that my bird is flying brilliantly since the update. No strange messages anymore, switched even the VPS on and it works again.
Having said that waypoints and orbit is really really great!!!

I would like to see the horizon issue fixed. THAT would be awesome.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie