New Update. Thoughts?

Reaction score
Ok, maybe some of you can weigh in as to what you like and dislike regarding this 1.4 update.
I think the course lock is a good addition and really like the POI as I could never time or maneuver my craft that well and I think its the best of the updates IMO. The waypoints are crippled IMO with the 500M radius and this bizarre having to first fly the route. Waste of battery time and if you have to fly it once, its only going to do exactly the same thing again! lol. I understand their thinking from a safety aspect but its almost useless unless your a farmer checking his fences or doing something every day at the same spot and/ or location so I guess its good for folks like that.

Home lock is a complete joke unless its somehow configurable to the radio itself. it does no good if its tied to the app. I might as well just follow the wonderful map and point it towards the home point. And what if the app crashes like it has a dozen times before? Shouldn't we be able to use home lock in that time of need from the radio like RTH??? They had this working on radios from DJI YEARS ago. Lets figure out a way to have it work from a switch or button on the RC. C1 or C2 is open as well as the goofy preview button. What do you all think?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31