New update issue

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals
Some don't some do, I decided on the latter and did the new firmware upgrade, all seems ok EXCEPT the rc upgrade. The upgrade all works fine and does what it's supposed to do, I reboot rc after successful upgrade, go back into the menu and it still says rc requires upgrade. I've tried it several times and the same thing happens every time. I've also tried using a card reader in back of remote and linking bird to remote via Dji usb. But that doesn't even start the update. Am I missing something very simple. Help would be greatful. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi guys n gals
Some don't some do, I decided on the latter and did the new firmware upgrade, all seems ok EXCEPT the rc upgrade. The upgrade all works fine and does what it's supposed to do, I reboot rc after successful upgrade, go back into the menu and it still says rc requires upgrade. I've tried it several times and the same thing happens every time. I've also tried using a card reader in back of remote and linking bird to remote via Dji usb. But that doesn't even start the update. Am I missing something very simple. Help would be greatful. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Is your mobile device connected to the Internet & do you have latest version of DJI Go app? If nothing seems to work, you can reset the controller by holding C1+C2+video record+camera setting dial buttons and then turning on controller at the same time. Kill the DJI Go app & relaunch it. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik