New Update Help

Reaction score
My Go4 has been updated. Ran the Assistant 2 and ran updates and it says everything is updated. Connect phone to controller, start up controller, start P4P and I get a message to connect phone to P4P to update!

My problem is that I cannot find my GO cable (which I put in a safe place) since I could do all updates before with the Assistant.

Any suggestions other than going to a store to buy a Go cable?

I have looked everywhere.....**** safe places!

Nearly any Lightning or micro USB cable will work.

Ah, you're still trying to install the firmware? I thought you were beyond that. You'll definitely need the short USB OTG cable that came with your Phantom.

My Go4 has been updated. Ran the Assistant 2 and ran updates and it says everything is updated. Connect phone to controller, start up controller, start P4P and I get a message to connect phone to P4P to update!

My problem is that I cannot find my GO cable (which I put in a safe place) since I could do all updates before with the Assistant.

Any suggestions other than going to a store to buy a Go cable?

I have looked everywhere.....**** safe places!
My update wouldn't work with THEIR cable.. I just used a standard usb cable that I use for my tablet and android phone. Worked fine with the upgrade. I'm stuck with no signal issue now... sigh....

Ah, you're still trying to install the firmware? I thought you were beyond that. You'll definitely need the short USB OTG cable that came with your Phantom.
My usb cable from DJI wouldn't work so I used a standard Micro USB cable from my android phone... from the phantom to my laptop... it worked fine...I had to reconnect the controller ....but now I don't have a signal....and a green screen. Actually the screens fluctuate from black to green with the top red tab saying "No Signal", then it changes to "Ready to Go (Vision)". I turned everything off and on several times, refreshed the update, reconnected the controller (several times).... The light on the front of the controller fluctuates from green to red rapidly. (My apologies for jumping on RandP4P's post but I'm on day # 2 with this and just sick over it.)

Attachments

• No Signal.jpg
    No Signal.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 225
  • controller 2.jpg
    controller 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 187
but it's but it's telling me to connect my phone micro USB connection on phone to the p4p which is a micro USB. That's why I'm looking for my to go cable
Forgot to mention... I used my standard USB cable from my phantom 4 Pro to my "laptop" computer where I had downloaded DJI assistant 2. That's why the firmware update worked for me. However now I have "No Signal" on my tablet .... event though I linked the controller several times... ugh.

Forgot to mention... I used my standard USB cable from my phantom 4 Pro to my "laptop" computer where I had downloaded DJI assistant 2. That's why the firmware update worked for me. However now I have "No Signal" on my tablet .... event though I linked the controller several times... ugh.
When you linked it each time did your bird and your TX go green? It's red in your pics on the TX.

When you linked it each time did your bird and your TX go green? It's red in your pics on the TX.
SOLVED.......... I was reading a dji forum and someone mentioned resetting the controller.... by, starting DJI go 4, then holding the C1, C2 and pressing the ISO wheel at the same time. WITH THE AIRCRAFT OFF.... when I did that, it automatically offered me the options to update the controller, and firmware (after turning on the A/C.... Anyway I about yelled, "Yahoo" when I had the live video feed. I did have to re-install many of my settings, IMU calibrations, Gimbal calibration and of course the Compass. Flew two batteries and didn't notice any issues at all. Whew !!!! This is the forum I was searching through... there were two options for restoring "bricked controllers".... 1 - downloading a bin file to USB or Micro Sd..... or the one where you press 3 or 4 buttons at once. Mine was the button fix and it worked well....... Hope you and anyone else having issues find this helpful.
Bricked RC...... Solution by brother donnie,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20