new tx issues

Reaction score
anyone upgrade their tx to the new one experience gimbal tilt issues? I tried the new tx on my p2 with h33d & my tilt function has jerky movements, moves with the scroll wheel but snaps back to original position when wheel is released. can,t see holding the wheel in position while flying so I need a solution. I tried a tx calibration through the rc assistant & a tx calibration through the phantom assistant but same issues. have the upgraded tx selected in assistant as well.i read somewhere that a manual tx calibration might help?(can,t see this working as it doesn,t involve the tilt channel) I have another p2 with a h32d & also read the new tx wouldn,t function with the 2d. i have a spare 3d I could install but only use this machine for stills so don,t really need the 3rd axis but would like to use one of the new txs on it as well. any input appreciated before I waste too much time on this. both these machines perform excellently with the current txs but the rechargeable versions would be nice...tia..rob m

Welcome to the forum rob !
A lot of us have and you can fix that in the RC assistant . Just how I can't tell you as I fixed mine but just not sure what I did !
I did upgrade to 1.0.2.31 in there the other nite but don't go in that much so was lost !
Search in this https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi
For your issue and type in the middle of the page and sure you will find the answer .
Sorry no more help than that to you but better than none ;)

Welcome to the forum rob !
A lot of us have and you can fix that in the RC assistant . Just how I can't tell you as I fixed mine but just not sure what I did !
I did upgrade to 1.0.2.31 in there the other nite but don't go in that much so was lost !
Search in this https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi
For your issue and type in the middle of the page and sure you will find the answer .
Sorry no more help than that to you but better than none ;)
thanks for the input dirk, I,ll check those posts...rob m

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4