New TOPO Films Aerial Reel Feat. P3 Pro, X5 45mm

Check out our new reel... a year in the making!

one word....Awesome!!Beautifully shot and great content kept me interested all the way through,would love to do some mountain biking in some of those locations!

Reactions: patrickmhenry
Cheers! Thanks for the praise. We live in an incredible place for shooting, riding, exploring ... you name it!
It looks amazing ive always wanted to visit canada looks very diverse and friendly country!

Nicely shot. Good post production color manipulation. Exquisitely edited.

Very nice, loved the guy doing the flips off the edge of the mountain, noticed it looked like he crashed, hope he want hurt to bad. Great video!

Check out our new reel... a year in the making!

"INCREDIBLE" as to flying, filming and the location(s)! Can't say enough as to your creation Patrick. Oh ya big "ouch" to the faceplant at 1:28, hope all ended well there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like BC Tourism wanting some of that footage - very professional.

Keep up the safe flying and filming - what a place to live and grow up in - especially compared to here (Ontario) - ahh "home is home" I guess. Your vid makes me wanna visit!

a great montage, and you saved the best for last, classic. just loved that night driving shot, how did yo get that?
Thank you!

The last shot was at dusk... the temps had risen with a few degrees and the fog rose off of the river in the valley below. It was shot with the X5 + DJI 15mm lens at 1.8 and 800 ISO... time and place was the key really but was mind blown how well the X5 held in low light.

"INCREDIBLE" as to flying, filming and the location(s)! Can't say enough as to your creation Patrick. Oh ya big "ouch" to the faceplant at 1:28, hope all ended well there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like BC Tourism wanting some of that footage - very professional.

Keep up the safe flying and filming - what a place to live and grow up in - especially compared to here (Ontario) - ahh "home is home" I guess. Your vid makes me wanna visit!

Thank you! We do have some Tourism projects in the pipeline and I did the aerials for the Tourism Yukon Summer commercials airing in the next month or so.

I feel your pain - I am from Southern Ontario but moved West as soon as I was done high school. There are some beautiful spots in Ontario though... just need to look a bit harder sometimes....

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Thank you!

The last shot was at dusk... the temps had risen with a few degrees and the fog rose off of the river in the valley below. It was shot with the X5 + DJI 15mm lens at 1.8 and 800 ISO... time and place was the key really but was mind blown how well the X5 held in low light.

Yeah LOVED that shot! Very nice short film!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl