New too the Drones

Reaction score
Hello,

I have purchased a phantom 2 vision, i have go pro 3 black been flying for about a week now. Having some trouble with the range, first got the copter, the range seemed too be pretty good. but now it seems that the distance has decreased, can go about 300 meters straight away and it auto homes, so i recharged and tried again. the height was about 350 yards, and according too the setting that seemed right, but the distance away seems to not be right it is set for 3000 feet, but only went about 260 meters and returned with loss of signal. regained control over me and went back too flying. i am guessing there might be quiet a bit of interference, from the houses and building around. I don't have the mushroom antennas yet!

several question

1 what is the best way too improve the range?

2. what is the best way to improve the video? i have a 7 inch monitor that is 5.8 GHz

3. is the light bridge worth the money?

4. have dual antennas on the monitor, do i need 2 TX or 2 RX antennas for it?

just some general questions

Best way to modify for range on both is to purchase antennas from FPVLR.
http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=p ... path=70_60

I recommend the kit they have listed on that page. Their support is phenomenal. Despite being obscenely busy, they will answer any questions you have about setup, and what specifically you need to buy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4