New today on DJI page

Reaction score
Just spotted this with today's date on. but the version number is still 1.0.52

Attachments

• qrcode.JPG
    qrcode.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 790
It's possible they submitted it today and are just waiting for Apple to approve it (Does Google have a similar approval process?)

Well to be fair, the QR code goes to the 'm.dji.net/vision' link, which redirects to iTunes or Google Play, depending on your device. :)

Morgon said:
Well to be fair, the QR code goes to the 'm.dji.net/vision' link, which redirects to iTunes or Google Play, depending on your device. :)

I got excited it actually directly went to an APK download instead of the Play Store, thought I would get an early version...Turns out it has the same version number as the one in the Play Store. Also on my iPad it redirects to the App Store as mentioned above, also the older version.

This has all been a figment of your imagination.... even this thread does not exist anywhere but in your mind... The glitch in the matrix was brought on by your innate desire for a better app to fly this thing with... These illusions will persist until DJI gets a friggin clue and responds to their customer feedback or you just blindly accept the fact that this is all there will ever be... there is no spoon... :|

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31