New to the hobby

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member and recently purchased a new Phantom 4 to use as stress relief.

I have flown small cheap drones but after flying a relatives P3-2k, I realized how fun it can be to fly a quad that has good features.

My only dilemma starting out was that the first P4 I bought had a bad battery, it would light up or charge. The store did an exchange and I just now finished fully charging he battery and controller and hopefully I can safely fly tomorrow.

Looking forward to joining the community and learning from everyone else's experience.

Chuck

That's normal behavior. The battery will light up with flashing lights as it charges.

Sorry meant to say it wouldn't light up. The replacement works fine and I am already addicted and hooked. Just downloaded my first 4K video and played it on my 4K tv and I am completely amazed at the video quality.

Chuck

Got it. I was hooked after watching a 1080p 3 minute flight on a 60" screen. I can only imagine a 4K! Have fun. Don't call in sick to work (even though it's tempting). Read the manual several times and ask questions if you don't understand something. Make sure you completely understand how RTH works. Start slow. When you're fairly experienced, then try the Litchi app. It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

I sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, you'll soon be buying more batteries so you can fly longer and going more places so you can vid more stuff, it's addicting!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj