New To The Forum

Reaction score
Hello All, I just wanted to say, I am happy to be part of this forum and look forward to interacting with you all and sharing our knowledge about our DJI Phantom's

New member here,, has anyone found a small gps tracking device to add on the aircraft to help find a Phantom 2 lost in a forest? Thanks for any advice other than be better pilot,, Haha

Many Thanks Pull Up..hope all is well..how's the dog and the kithcen?

Dude, I ordered a RotorPixel too..have you had any news ? How long do you think we will have to wait? I know the site says several weeks ..however I emailed them and got no reply what so ever.customer service has got off on the wrong foot

Off topic here, but they have started shipping very early pre-orders today. Keri has publicly said he wants the first few orders to go out before he ramps up the assembly line to the max having perfected the processes, jigs and people. I'm sure he'll make another public announcement shortly. They are snowed under with emails and he has been giving more feedback here, on their YouTube channel and on Facebook. Check out the Rotorpixel thread in this forum over the next few days. For what it's worth I'm looking forward to mine and I have every expectation that it will be awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20