New to the forum

Reaction score
Just picked up my DJI phantom 2 V2 with the H3-3D. Used to have a blade 350QX, all I can say is the 350QX is not even in the same league as the DJI. Anyway, just wanna say hi to everybody.

Hello,
Welcome , it is great to have you as part of the team!

Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot

Welcome! Glad to have converted you over. The Phantom is great, it is a great hobby grade quad, but very easily can become a top notch professional rig.

I am already super impressed after 2 flight on the phantom! It is much more stable than the 350QX! I don't have to constantly give input to keep it at the same spot. Now I can focus more on my video composition and have confident flying FPV!

Already ordered the IOSD mini today, can't wait to install it and enjoy worry free FPV.

The miniOSD is a real godsend. Gives you more info that you can believe and is a HUGE aid when flying around. A big tip, when you install the miniOSD, remove the CAN-BUS connector from the leg and get it back inside the main "hull". you will have room to tuck it in there and it will have a MUCH cleaner look. You can fit the CAN-BUS and miniOSD inside no problem.

Welcome to thestone11,

What part of the planet are you taking off from?

Enjoy the show... :lol:

Hi everybody,
I'm a bit newbie flying P1 since 1/2 year, now trying P2 (without any spec like IOSD, gimbal, etc.). It's very helpful to read your advices and opinions. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20