New to the forum and to Drones.

Hi There. I'm brand new to this forum and to drones in general. I live in Yorkton, Saskatchewan Canada, and was refereed by a friend to this site. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the community and enjoying my drone!

Can't wait to see some future video posts from Yorkton :)

Hey Brian glad to see you found the site, lots of great people on here ;like Dirk......lots of great info on here...
Welcome Brian.
Not to but in but how's it going Squid?

Loving my old reliable P2 and have a P3P and a P4 now. Having all kinds of fun:D

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome Brian.
Not to but in but how's it going Squid?

Loving my old reliable P2 and have a P3P and a P4 now. Having all kinds of fun:D
Hey Mike Ive been having a blast with the P3P....still playing around with light room, love it......I still wanna get an inspire just all these other **** bills get in the way of my toy buying lol...hope things are good with you...sure wish we had some nice scenery in this flat land sask to take video of , I get a bit jelous seeing all this incredible footage coming out from different parts of the world...oh well its fun anyways...how you liken the P4, Brian here thats on here is from Yorkton as well he just got himself a P4, gonna have to hook up with him and go for a fly now that I know someone else in the city with a bird...

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Welcome to the forum Brian , you will find this to be a great place :)
Hows it going Dirk hows things with you, hows the birds treatin you,, its been a while since Ive chatted with anyone on here, hows the P2 still treatin you, hey is Porky still around on here I messaged him a while back but never got a respose....hows things your way?

Hows it going Dirk hows things with you, hows the birds treatin you,, its been a while since Ive chatted with anyone on here, hows the P2 still treatin you, hey is Porky still around on here I messaged him a while back but never got a respose....hows things your way?
Good buddy and still crashing em and fixing them .Have more now to keep up with but having a blast .
Porky has had another job till a few weeks ago and you will be seeing more of him now . He's just been busy .
He's been hitting OT some lately . Hope all's well on your end :)

Hey Dirk great to hear I gotta get on here more and catch up Im way behind lol...thinking of getting an intelite panel for my P3 almost pushed the button on one the other night but I was strong I with held lol...anyways all is good here P3P has been flyin like a dream havin lots of fun with it..

Hey Mike Ive been having a blast with the P3P....still playing around with light room, love it......I still wanna get an inspire just all these other **** bills get in the way of my toy buying lol...hope things are good with you...sure wish we had some nice scenery in this flat land sask to take video of , I get a bit jelous seeing all this incredible footage coming out from different parts of the world...oh well its fun anyways...how you liken the P4, Brian here thats on here is from Yorkton as well he just got himself a P4, gonna have to hook up with him and go for a fly now that I know someone else in the city with a bird...
Hey the gangs all here except Porky;). I'm loving the P3P and have had the P4 for a few months now and its a hell of a machine. I take the trusty P2 out now and then for fun since it's my first love LOL. I to have been looking at the Inspire but will wait until I get my commercial license before I get one. The Inspire 2 Black with the dual remotes is incredible and not really all that costly. Here's a raw pic of the sunset from the other night from the P4.
EF79CEEC-89C7-486F-9362-3A779284EAB3.JPG

Hey Dirk great to hear I gotta get on here more and catch up Im way behind lol...thinking of getting an intelite panel for my P3 almost pushed the button on one the other night but I was strong I with held lol...anyways all is good here P3P has been flyin like a dream havin lots of fun with it..
Hit the button Squid . I did :)
da girls.jpg

Nice collection Dirk! How are you liking the intelite panel? Not a bad price for what it says it will do.
Here's my squadron;)
View attachment 56167
Well you know I have about tried all I could except the bigger ones and this one is what suits me .
Nice herd ya got and the middle one looks pregnant :)
;)

Hit the button Squid . I did :)
View attachment 56076
ya its not the matter of hittin the button really that bothers me Dirk its our **** dollar, gotta order from you guys down in the U.S and with the dollar being so crappy just kinds makes me shake my head and say do I really need it , the angel on the left shoulder says no leave it be but the devil on the right shoulder keeps screamin at me dont be a chicken buy the **** thing hahahahahahahah

Nice collection Dirk! How are you liking the intelite panel? Not a bad price for what it says it will do.
Here's my squadron;)
View attachment 56167
Gee and Im contemplating getting and scratching for cash to get the intelite panel and then theres guys like mike here with an amazing collection of toys lol...nice collection Mike :)

Yea Sqid I forget about the money thing from here to there . Wish you had some good dealers there where it wouldn't cost you so much .

Not sure where to post videos, but this is my first one here in YORKTON Sk. What you don't see is me crashing into the door of my house and busting two blades! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hmmm, it compressed the video. How do you upload it without it being compressed?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thats the problem with the internet Brian it compresses everything....looked good at my end watching it nice and clear, I usually upload mine to youtube to my channel lets you pick 1080p to watch it in after its done uploading, when did you fly tonight? wasnt it real windy out there

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj