New to Phantom, question??

Reaction score
Hey all! Just had my FC40 delivered a week ago and finally got around to flying. Been too cold! Anyways. I've watched many videos and tutorials on my Phantom. I've noticed that mine doesn't go through a warm up cycle at pre launch. Only get the red and green flashes until just the green is flashing. I never notice the yellow warm up light like I see in other videos. I've never left GPS mode.
She flies really good and everything, so I don't know if there is anything to be concerned about. Just throwing this observation out there.
My maiden flight, camera battery died part way through flight. BTW, i'm charging camera right now. Does the solid red light go out when charged?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSOoDee5Uhs

Thanks to a previous post. Seems that the camera will not charge when hooked up to USB on my computer. Had to plug into a wall outlet in order to get a steady flashing charge signal.

mine does not go through the warm up process either, when charging the camera will blink red and will be solid red when charged. :D :D

IrMarky said:
mine does not go through the warm up process either, when charging the camera will blink red and will be solid red when charged. :D :D

My red light blinked while charging and would just disappear when fully charged.

Same here. A pleasant surprise not having to wait minutes for warm up.

New to this site! Great site! (thanks curb) appreciate you getting the info to me about this blog! I am sure with some studying and getting to know my Phantom FC40 I will be confident in flying it! :D

twwd4
Rob

Hi, My Phantom does not go through the warm up phase as well, It only takes around 20 seconds from plugging battery in to a single slow flash of the green light.

As long as I get the 2 streams of rapidly flashing green lights - I'm on the throttle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers