NEW TO P3 - WHERE TO START?

JPG

Reaction score
Okay Folks I just purchased my P3 Pro after much research now trying to get up to speed as fast as possible and needing some direction!!

Start by reading the Phantom manual. You can download it here.

Last edited:
Okay Folks I just purchased my P3 Pro after much research now trying to get up to speed as fast as possible and needing some direction!!
Spend some time on Phantomhelp.com-- the answers to most of your questions can be found there.:) Welcome to the forum

There is also a much more detailed manual here somewhere................ one of the members keeps it updated. Do a search for user manual, or perhaps someone will post the link.

There is also a much more detailed manual here somewhere................ one of the members keeps it updated. Do a search for user manual, or perhaps someone will post the link.
I believe Mike has posted on Phantomhelp.com. It is called the Help Guide for Phantom 3 by Fantomas

Great start already - I'll start looking. Thanks for the helpful pointers and promptness of your replies - I was beginning to struggle a little with buyers remorse. It's not so daunting anymore - Thanks!

It's a good group:)

Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers