Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

New to Naza Mode and new to this site :)

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Help' started by Seanmul89, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Seanmul89

Hey all, newbie to the phantom pilots forum, I have a Phantom 2V+, previously 3DR Robotics Iris+, glad to be a member here, lots of useful information.

I have an issue now, I was flying Phantom mode for a while, changed to Naza yesterday, didn't change anything else, just failsafe on S1 switch to the bottom.

I went to take off yesterday it lifted fine, lost signal with the phantom and app, within a few metres, the gimbal stopped working and broken connection on the app but flew ok, went a little further with it and it started to fly a little strange, until it got a little closer to me, never had this issue on Phantom mode.

Another thing maybe, i disconnected the gimbal as i was changing the upper plate and rubber dampers on gimbal, is there anything I had to do when reconnecting the gimbal? Any thoughts will be highly appreciated, im nervous to fly it now :) Thanks

2. N017RW

Naza isn't really a mode but rather access to the IOC (Course Lock, Home Lock) and S1 customization.

If you have both the S1 & S2 in the full UP position it is just like 'Phantom' mode.

3. Lazermax19

You can also change the limits in naza

4. Seanmul89

Yes not a mode but anyway it's in Naza, won't fly right since! It just disconnects about 5 metres away from me and when I go a little higher it flashes RED..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

5. Lazermax19

Uninstall and reinstall the app and maybe a calibration