New to gain adjustments. Help

Reaction score
I just started flying my phantom with a gopro. Phantom v 1.3, vision props, vibration dampener, gopro hero 3 black with battery bacpac in stock gopro holder. Running firmware 4.02. I am getting huge drifts after yaw. When I yaw the slightest bit, 90 degrees, the phantom will literally fly itself 10 - 15 foot from where it started, then slowly move back. What gains should I be adjusting to fix this, and are there any suggested settings. Thank you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

NCHoytArcher said:
I just started flying my phantom with a gopro. Phantom v 1.3, vision props, vibration dampener, gopro hero 3 black with battery bacpac in stock gopro holder. Running firmware 4.02. I am getting huge drifts after yaw. When I yaw the slightest bit, 90 degrees, the phantom will literally fly itself 10 - 15 foot from where it started, then slowly move back. What gains should I be adjusting to fix this, and are there any suggested settings. Thank you.

That doesn't really sound like a gain problem. I would try doing an advanced calibration...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done that, probably more times than needed. Did it twice after I downgraded to 4.0. Then once when I went back to 4.02.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl