New to FPV setup

Reaction score
Hello fellow aviators,

I recently received my Phantom 2 (Non-Vision) with my Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal and have taken it out for a few flights already, and I absolutely love the footage I'm getting on my GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition, however I'd really like to have an FPV view for when I'm recording so I know when I have the footage I need. That said, I've scoured the internet trying to find a definitive answer on the parts I need to upgrade to an FPV system.

Preferably I would like it to add as little weight on the Phantom as possible, be relatively plug and play, and ideally watch the FPV on my iPhone or iPad. A strong signal with high performance is preferable (distance increases possibilities) but portability also becomes an issue if there is too much bulk.

Basically what I'm asking for is advice, and a short list of products that will get me the result I want. Flying in FPV! :)

Thanks in advance, and tear up the sky!

DualEdge said:
Hello fellow aviators,

I recently received my Phantom 2 (Non-Vision) with my Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal and have taken it out for a few flights already, and I absolutely love the footage I'm getting on my GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition, however I'd really like to have an FPV view for when I'm recording so I know when I have the footage I need. That said, I've scoured the internet trying to find a definitive answer on the parts I need to upgrade to an FPV system.

Preferably I would like it to add as little weight on the Phantom as possible, be relatively plug and play, and ideally watch the FPV on my iPhone or iPad. A strong signal with high performance is preferable (distance increases possibilities) but portability also becomes an issue if there is too much bulk.

Basically what I'm asking for is advice, and a short list of products that will get me the result I want. Flying in FPV! :)

Thanks in advance, and tear up the sky!

No need to scour the entire Internet as all the answers you need are right here in this forum. If I were you, I would read every single post in this forum with the word FPV in it. Give it a few days and you'll have an idea of the different options. Most all of them will meet the requirements you have.

Since I am looking for an fpv system too I am not asking any advice as I see there is a post about that every now and then. What would be nice though is kind of a survey with the different part some of you has... I will think about that

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4