New to Forum

Reaction score
Hello pilots, I am new to the forum and would like to say Hello. I am also new to Quadcopter's as well. I will be ordering a DSLRPRO Phantom 2 with a gopro 3 Hero White and a Futaba D8FGS with monitor for FPV. I have spent a month reviewing all the Quads available that shoot video and still photo's and I always kept coming back to the Phantom for comparison. Nothing seems to beat the Phantom. Hope to order my Phantom next week. I will be reading a lot of information about the Phantom at this site and I will probably have questions as I dive into this new flying adventure.

Best Regards

Lamar Wright

Welcome to the forum! I had mine for about 8-9 months now and I still love it! I take it out almost every day when I can to get my fix. It's very relaxing, and gives you a nice new view of the world.

Welcome to the forum Lamar !
You will really enjoy your Phantom and have came to the best place to learn from ! Good luck with your flying !

hychewright welcome.

While ya wait for it ya might might want to give this a look that was put together by one of the members here.. Fantomas . It's a good read ! viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23597 And welcome to PPF ;)

Welcome to the Forum!

Lamar, we are glad to have you and I'm sure that you will love your Phantom!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl