New to forum

Reaction score
Hats off to all the members who have added threads for us newbies. Should receive my new toy by Friday. Have been viewing loads of videos and reading at this site which has plenty of info. Former admin at Sim Outhouse. FSX, needed change...lol. Senior HVAC/ REFH Tech, ect...ect. I hope I can learn to fly and shoot video with one of these. Own a few cameras and video equipment. Looking forward for any help or suggestion you guys can give me, Mike

hey_moe said:
Hats off to all the members who have added threads for us newbies. Should receive my new toy by Friday. Have been viewing loads of videos and reading at this site which has plenty of info. Former admin at Sim Outhouse. FSX, needed change...lol. Senior HVAC/ REFH Tech, ect...ect. I hope I can learn to fly and shoot video with one of these. Own a few cameras and video equipment. Looking forward for any help or suggestion you guys can give me, Mike
Read the stickies!

Thanks guys. Been viewing all the videos that y'all suggested. To much info over ride for this old fart...lol. Thank goodness I am on vacation. Gives me plenty of time to look and read. Looking forward to getting it tomorrow. Ordered a case today. Them bad boys aren't cheap...205.00...I told da wife she needs to work the street corner so I can afford all the extras...she gave me da middle finger...what dat mean :lol:

It does not mean[emoji106], [emoji107], [emoji108], [emoji109], [emoji110], [emoji111], [emoji112], [emoji118], [emoji117], [emoji116]or [emoji115] !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20