New to forum/drones; but flew past the mile mark on a stock P3S!

Reaction score
452b04210a8908f5a11cccc15f79917a.jpg

Dodged all the neighbors houses to get to my son's friends house; just a little over a mile (as the drone flies). Made the trip twice because my son's friend didn't believe that we made it. Landed with 31%. Totally stock aircraft with calm conditions.

Looking forward to many more flights, will be in Kauai in a couple weeks and hoping to film some whales just offshore; if they come close enough and the drone goes far enough!

Hoping to capture lots of fishing adventures from small tributary rivers to far offshore with schooling Albacore!

Reactions: kjohn
Nice man! I wish I had that little interference.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nice flight a little more populated then where I live tonight I beat my best record today made it out to 7,125 with my stock P3S would love to do argtec antenna mod but why mess with it at this point.

Holy mackerel!! I still have both my P3S set for 1500'. I do have one set now for 750' altitude. Some great views!

That's impressive. My best so far is 5805 with a stock P34K in a rural area before disconnect & RTH.

Before yesterday my best was 6275 feet but I really haven't been trying to get out that far would like to try out the argtec antenna setup manly to help the video chop/lag I get after RTH. It usually presets the rest of the flight till I land turn ac off and switch batteries. I also live in a fairly rural area as my flight log will show

Attachments

• IMG_0412.PNG
    IMG_0412.PNG
    5.8 MB · Views: 322

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost