New to drones

I never seen it displayed at my local bars, I live in a small town. Usually takes awhile for them big city drinks to reach me. ..lol.

Took the drone for a spin today, took it out of Beginner mode, good thing GPS cuts in when you loose signal, scary **** when you lose sight of it and this voice is coming on saying signal lost.....WTFFFFFF, then it returns to home .....phew! just relying on your iPhone screen of its where abouts is scary. I think the key is not to panic and watch the screen ....
........this shot is 4000 feet above looking towards the most easterly point of Australia.

I've learned that losing signal is not 100% safe. Been once on the edge of signal and i had sudden "compass error / changed to atti" and my phantom started to drift with the wind so i had to counter it. Not a nice thing to see when signal is weak. Hopefully after initiating RTH it went back to GPS mode and returned.

I will have to keep an eye out for it.

This one not so good
0478b5a692ba85c60374645a89c5bbc4.jpg

Yeah, I farken hope so.

Trump was correct, it was rigged.

I think it has always been rigged, the population of our size and the choice of candidates is?. :rolleyes:

My name is Rod, and I approve this message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20