New threads

Reaction score
I get tired of hearing the whining every time someone starts a new thread that has been covered! (Ian) it's a forum for fudge sakes! If someone asks a question, then let's answer it! If you don't like the question because you heard it to many times then find a new forum with fresh topics to keep yourself interested.
Closing threads because it's been covered is BS.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I get tired of hearing the whining every time someone starts a new thread that has been covered! (Ian) it's a forum for fudge sakes! If someone asks a question, then let's answer it! If you don't like the question because you heard it to many times then find a new forum with fresh topics to keep yourself interested.

I agree a lot of noobs so sometimes we get same questions just answer it and move on if you don't like it just move along

Reactions: Suntana
So you'd rather have 1000 threads asking the same question? That doesn't make sense and creates a mish-mash of redundant threads. It also forces regular users to needlessly have to plow through useless threads during their daily read routine.

Closing redundant threads forces the n00Bs who don't bother reading/following the rules to follow general internet-wide forum policy.

Here's a thread you might enjoy: Steam Forum Rules

it doesn't take much time to see what thread has been ask before its not rocket science

how many times have people ask about mods or distance issues I know it seems like everyday but with a lot of new people comes a lot same questions cause they don't have hours to go thru the threads

I guess you need a section for those that know everything, that way questions that have been asked before won't bore the elite club.

Reactions: flpholt
yeah cause it takes up so much time to go thru threads

If your going to address someone do it like this @ianwood
That way he can answer ya :)

There is no need to clog up the forum with redundant threads. I'm sure you would notice if we didn't do it as you waded through the many duplicate questions about range mods, registration news, the new firmware releases, the latest airline collision with a plastic bag events over & over & over & over... you get the picture. There is a search and the forum is broken down into sections to simplify viewing to help keep it un-cluttered.

As TJ said, if you post a topic that has already been covered, especially if you post it in the wrong area, we're going to fix it. That's the way the forum works. Sorry if it offends, but it's not going to change. Too many people have requested we do it.

Searching is really simple and effective.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31